A successful marketing plan must have an objective. The objective of The Dianna Mandzuk Team's marketing plan is to sell your home as quickly as possible, for the highest price possible, with the least amount of stress to you possible. Our years of experience and expertise, along with the items listed below, will help us attain this objective together!
● Establish a realistic listing price. A detailed market analysis will be prepared and a competitive price determined. We discuss and analyze this data together and establish a price you are comfortable with and that we are confident will bring us an offer. Ultimately, the market determines the price. FAIR MARKET VALUE IS..."The highest price in terms of money which a property will bring to a willing Seller if exposed for sale on the open market allowing time to find a willing Buyer, buying with the knowledge of all the uses to which it is adapted and for which it is legally capable of being used, and with neither party acting under necessity, compulsion or peculiar and special circumstances."
● A professional sign is placed on your property. A “FOR SALE” sign is one of the most important marketing tools available to us as REALTORs®. Just as important is the information on the sign. Dianna Mandzuk's website and direct phone number are prominently displayed.
● An MLS data sheet is completed and sent to our local real estate board for entry into the MLS system. This sheet is the single most important piece of paper pertaining to the sale of your home that we will complete, because every other marketing venue feeds off of this critical information. As such, we spend a great deal of time ensuring that the information on the data sheet is complete and accurate and that we use every possible field available to promote your property to a prospective Buyer.
● We can provide recommendations for staging your home to give you the best possible first impression as Dianna Mandzuk is a certified Canadian Staging Professional. We also employ the services of other staging professionals, when required. In many cases, if accessories are needed to dress up your home, we have a large inventory of items on hand that can be used at no cost to you.
● Our professional photographer will take interior and exterior photos of your home, showing off the best features of your property. A virtual slideshow with music will be created using the photos taken of your property and featured on Dianna Mandzuk's personal websites as well as many additional online locations.
● A detailed full colour feature sheet is prepared showcasing your property. These brochures are designed and produced in house by our own Graphic Designer on our own colour copier. This means much faster production time for your promotional materials. This brochure is both printed for distribution at your home and at open houses and made into a PDF for online viewing. Colour feature sheets are proven to create a lasting impression with Buyers. They help your home stand out in a Buyer's mind!
● Your home is uploaded to the internet. Some of the websites your home will appear on include:
● Your listing is personally promoted to every agent in our office.
● We will design an advertising program for your home which may include coloured advertising in “Homes and Land”.
● Open Houses as, and if, deemed appropriate.
● Prompt feedback from showings. If agents do not respond to the email requests for feedback, we followup with a phone call. There will still be occasions where agents will not return our requests for feedback, but we do go above and beyond to obtain feedback for showings on your home.
● We regularly review feedback from showing Agents and comparable listings to determine if any changes will accelerate the sale of your property.
● We continuously monitor comparable MLS listings to ensure that your property remains competitive in price, terms, condition and availability.
● Negotiate offers on your property. We will negotiate all offers that you receive competently and enthusiastically. If there is a sale to be made, rest assured, we will work diligently until we have an accepted agreement!
● After sale follow up. After we have an accepted offer on your property, all paperwork will be sent to your Lawyer, Bank, etc., by one of our full-time Administrators to ensure that there are no holdups in the closing process and that everything goes smoothly.
● Place a “SOLD” sign on your lawn!
Over and above this list, are Dianna's expertise and years of experience, and that of the Team.
Dianna Mandzuk is a recipient of the “Circle of Legends” award which is one of RE/Max's highest awards for sales achievements. There are only 25 Realtors in all of Eastern Canada who have received this award (as of the year it was awarded to her in 2010). As a Realtor in a small city outside of the Greater Toronto area, Dianna had helped enough people in 25 years (at that time) to be a recipient of this prestigious award! Much of Dianna's business is based on repeat and referral clients attesting to her high level of client satisfaction.
We look forward to working with you to make your real estate dreams a reality! Contact us today for a complimentary, no-obligation current market evaluation of your home or property at 905-433-2579 or send us a message.